Now in its 20th year, the Winners' Circle Awards Program, Westmoreland County’s most prestigious business awards program, is seeking nominations for four awards that recognize women, men, businesses or organizations who advocate for women, women-owned business and our community.
Nominate someone using the online form at www.wcwinnerscircle.com. (Deadline: 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 2, 2015)
2015 Awards Criteria:
- Awarded to a woman or man who devotes time and energy to improve quality of life for others
- Mentors women to reach full leadership potential
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity and initiative in business or profession
Seton Hill University Entrepreneurial Excellence Award
- Awarded to an individual (man or woman), organization or business
- Advocates for growth and success of women owned businesses
- Creative in promoting and supporting women to be valuable contributors to the Westmoreland County economy
Award for Community Service
- Presented to a woman who has contributed her time, resources and efforts to community organizations and community growth
- Contributes personal influence and involvement beyond job expectations
YWCA Rising Star Award
- Awarded to a woman, 35 years of age or under
- Exhibits early professional success and potential to obtain marked achievement
- Demonstrates willingness to help others, especially women and girls
About Winner's Circle
The Winners’ Circle Awards Program, presented by Seton Hill University’s E-Magnify women’s business center and underwritten by First Commonwealth, began in 1995 to recognize and celebrate those who advance women as leaders and community activists in order to motivate, inspire, and mentor women to assume leadership roles throughout Westmoreland County. Winners will be honored at an awards ceremony and networking luncheon on Wednesday, May 20, at the Greensburg Country Club.
In addition to First Commonwealth as Underwriter, the Premier sponsors include Comcast, IQ Inc., S&T Bank, Trib Total Media, UPMC Health Plan, and the United Way of Westmoreland County Women’s Leadership Council. Gold sponsors are Apollo Design Group, Classic Hits 107.1 WHJB, First Niagara, Fotorecord Print Center, and WIDIA. First National Bank, Jackson Signature Photography, Legacy Wealth Solutions, Inc., Sendell VW, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Buick, SkySight Photography, the Women Presidents’ Organization - Greensburg Chapter are Silver sponsors, and PNC Bank and the Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce are Bronze sponsors.