Apply to be a panelist at "Women Veterans Marching Forward: Call to Entrepreneurship" on November 2, 2013. (Know a woman vet biz owner? Please pass this along!) Deadline to apply is October 15.
Seton Hill University’s E-Magnify invites you join the panel of women business owners on November 2 and share your knowledge and perspectives on business ownership. We are looking for panelists that can integrate the conference theme with one or more of the focus areas outlined below. We invite you to share your best practices, successes, and proven techniques in your industries.
- How military background positively effected your business
- The adjustment from civilian to military life and back to civilian
- Discuss milestone achievements in your business ownership
- Support received from veteran organizations
- The balance between business ownership and family life
Please submit the following information:
- Women Veteran Business Owner Name
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Description of Business (max. 500 words)
>>Email submissions to:
Debra L. Mason (Education and Training Manager, Seton Hill University E-Magnify) at dmason[at]setonhill[dot]edu.
For more information, please call Debra at (724) 830-4614.